Track and Maintain Assets
Complete Financial Management of Assets
Auto Discover IT Systems
Software license management
Enterprise Asset Management Software
SMART Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Solution is designed for optimized management of range of enterprise assets, including production, technical infrastructure, transport, utility, real estate, and IT assets.
SMART enterprise asset management software helps you keep your plant, equipment, and facilities available, reliable, and safe. It is a powerful solution that can help you meet your environmental, compliance, and service goals; cut your inventory levels, purchasing costs, and safety violations; improve your staff’s productivity; and help you to make decisions, faster.
SMART asset management software provides insight for all of your enterprise assets, their conditions and work processes, for better planning and control. You can manage asset deployment, specifications, monitoring, costing and tracking from a single system
In Smart ServiceDesk Maintaining complete, accurate, and up-to-date fixed asset records can be a challenge, and when preparing for an audit, you may feel like you need a task force. However, leveraging a fixed asset management software solution for managing these assets and the associated data can streamline the process, provide you more insight into your data, and ultimately allow you to rest easier. Here are 10 ways a fixed asset management software solution can help you
- Increase Organization of Asset Information: a web-based software solution can allow multiple users to access and update asset records in real-time, in one single, comprehensive database. No more multiple, messy spreadsheets.
- Maintain More Detailed Asset Records: leverage user defined fields and customizable options when implementing a new asset management software solution to ensure your organization is equipped to capture all necessary asset data.
- Save Time Preparing Reports: easily access asset records or download the information you need with user friendly reporting tools. Solutions which allow you to create customized reports can save even more time and make managing your data even easier.
- File Reports on Time: instantly run reports or have scheduled reports, that meet the needs of your auditors. With a robust reporting tool, this might mean no more having to manipulate spreadsheet data to create reports for your auditors.
- Automate Depreciation Calculations: produce compliant accounting reports with less stress. By leveraging an asset management software solution with accounting functionality, you can properly depreciate assets over their useful life and hopefully, help avoid receiving a qualified opinion on your next audit.
- Easily Manage Change Requests: solutions which allow you to create an approval process to manage asset change requests and provide a complete, auditable history can prove valuable during an audit.
- Automate the Transfer of Assets: using a fixed asset software solution with e-mail notifications, flexible approval routing and which incorporates your own business rules can help enforce compliance, increase efficiency and eliminate errors and delays when it comes to transferring assets.
- Maintain Current Condition of Assets: by tracking asset condition and maintenance with easy to use logs can help you gain an accurate picture of your fixed assets and better budget for their replacement.
- Assign Asset Owners: know exactly who to go to when there are question during the inventory or auditing process.
- Keep documents organized:upload documents like purchase orders, insurance policies, user guides, and images to have all necessary information in one place. If managing fixed assets for property control or accounting purposes is a challenge for your organization, an asset management software solution may be right for you. To speak with an expert from Smart ServiceDesk in more detail about using a fixed asset management software solution, please feel free to contact us at any time