Create Incident - Customizable Form - Change as per your business needs
Manage Incidents with full ITIL 4 Best Practice Compliance
Track your Service Level Agreements
Service Request Management with Rich Features
Change Enablement Process with strong workflow support
Create Customizable Surveys
General Asset Management
Complete IT Asset Discovey
Enable comprehensive, best practice based Incident / Case management processes via intuitive, easily adopted, enterprise scale web technology. Integrates core service and support components into one complete Help Desk solution which help you to reduce service costs and increase service delivery operational efficiency. Manage service issues from the initial call; too complete job and service restoration. With SMART Service Desk you can reduce call volumes and encourage user self-service by letting users search FAQs, approved solutions, and workarounds. You can use Increase customer / user satisfaction ratings using surveys.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Out-of-the-box, easily configurable functionality for personalized and easy-to-use incident processes and workflows.
- Process verified by Pinkverify and designed to support ITIL V3.
- Form customization with ease, without any programming.
- Comprehensive Service Catalog.
- Record incidents rapidly through web interface logging forms, or create pre-populated common or routine incidents.
- Automatically create incidents using integration with leading event / system monitoring tools.
- Management Dashboards for Real-time reporting based on ITIL KPIs.
- Out of the box, standard reports.
- Make your own reports using Adhoc reports builder.
- Ability to Export Reports or Query Data as CSV, XLS & PDF.
- Advanced Search Query Builder.
- Notify Technicians using E-mail / SMS / Social Media.
- Integrated with MS AD and social media applications.
- Scalable for up to 20,000 users.
- Multi-Site and Multi-Currency Support.
- Master Data import wizards.
- Self Service Portal.
- Totally browser based.
- SMART phone Apps from Google Play and Apple Store.
- Customer Feedback Surveys.
- Improve Customer Satisfaction by resolving Incidents faster.
- Reduce IT Cost using automated and integrated service desk.
- Self-service, knowledge management functionality drives a shift from reactive to proactive IT Service Management.
- Prevent future / recurring incidents from occurring.
- Facilitate implementation of ITIL v3:2011 standard based incident management processes.
- Guaranteed Reduction in support Costs & Reduce Your TCO.