Create Incident - Customizable Form - Change as per your business needs
Manage Incidents with full ITIL 4 Best Practice Compliance
Track your Service Level Agreements
Service Request Management with Rich Features
Change Enablement Process with strong workflow support
Create Customizable Surveys
General Asset Management
Complete IT Asset Discovey
Service Transition Management
SMART way to manage service management
SMART Service Transition Management supports successful Service Transition, by ensuring effective implementation of Change Management, as well as effective program andproject management which can drastically reduce service interruptions which are caused by change-related incidents.
Using SMART Change Management processes, change or service transition managers can manage every stage of Service Transition, In order to plan, monitor and confirm progress against current business requirements, not just for one service but across all services in transition. SMART Service Transition does not end abruptly when a new or changed service goes live; rather, is tightly integrated with SMART Service Operation processes (Incident, Service Request, Problem Management, Event Management) and Service Desk function to deliver early life support using With PinkVERIFY® approved ITIL® processes.
SMART STM uses totally multilingual ITIL terminology and solution is available in English, French, Spanish, Arabic and many other languages.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- User-friendly change record processes using pre-populated change models.
- Ability to create change requests from incident or problem records
- Easy to Configure Workflow Automation, to have Changes automatically routed to relevant management for authorization.
- Get Calendar view of planned changes with drill-down into the change records.
- Flexible screen layout to meet your changing business needs.
- Out of the box, ITIL V3 Service Transition Practices and supports the ISO/IEC 20000 requirements.
- Administration without Programmers.
- Context driven Dashboards to get change relevant information faster.
- Centralized Reporting to measure standard ITIL KPIs.
- Email & SMS based Alerting & Monitoring when change record status changes.
- Comprehensive ready to use built-in reports.
- Release management functionality is tightly coupled with change control.
- Integrated survey for continuous improvement.
- Asset and Configuration Management Integration (Requires the Asset / CI Management Software).
- Increase speed of IT change processes, and get greater business agility.
- Have reduced failed changes, lower cost and risk of changes.
- Supports release processes for greater efficiency and consistency.
- Get overall improvements in infrastructure and quality of service.
- Facilitates efficient and timely handling of all changes.